Shop Forum More Submit  Join Login
: |
37% of the comments is about something else...

(images are from internet... thanks for "sharing".. sorry if i infringed..)
Add a Comment:
 
:iconaoneareyou61:
Aoneareyou61 Featured By Owner Dec 6, 2017  New Deviant
37/10
Reply
:iconmolfar-spirit:
Molfar-Spirit Featured By Owner Feb 15, 2017  Hobbyist General Artist
I don't know why, but it scared meXD
Reply
:iconmuffaelucciole:
muffaelucciole Featured By Owner Feb 15, 2017
37% hypochondria
Reply
:iconwyrmfed:
wyrmfed Featured By Owner Dec 16, 2016
7+34, 41, so many possibilities, scratching my head. 
That scene interested me most. 
Reply
:iconmuffaelucciole:
muffaelucciole Featured By Owner Dec 18, 2016
i once saw 41 under a tree talking with a butterfly...
Reply
:iconwyrmfed:
wyrmfed Featured By Owner Dec 18, 2016
would you like to see the biblical texts that I thought were applicable? 
(I'm not Christian btw.)
Reply
:iconmuffaelucciole:
muffaelucciole Featured By Owner Dec 19, 2016
me neither.. 
ok.. let me see..
Reply
:iconwyrmfed:
wyrmfed Featured By Owner Dec 20, 2016
These popped up when I googled 7+34 :]

Mark 7:34 
Looking up to heaven, he sighed and said, "Ephphatha," which means, "Be opened!" 

Luke 7:34 
The Son of Man has come eating and drinking, and you say, ‘Look at him! A glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and sinners!’ 

Reply
:icondaemoria:
Daemoria Featured By Owner Aug 19, 2016  Hobbyist General Artist
(looks at age listed on deviant art profile)
hmmmm. I approve of 37% of this.
Reply
:iconmuffaelucciole:
i'm of 37 indeed
Reply
:icondaemoria:
Daemoria Featured By Owner Aug 19, 2016  Hobbyist General Artist
(your edits make me laugh! c: )
Reply
:iconmuffaelucciole:
lol.. i'm a bit drunk now indeed and never sure...
yes ..indeed it's an argument about i think often: the difference of direct communication and mediated.... 
: )
Reply
:iconwindwingwolf:
WindWingWolf Featured By Owner Jul 22, 2016  Hobbyist General Artist
37% cool great job! ^^
Reply
:icondoctor-diptwit:
doctor-diptwit Featured By Owner Aug 24, 2014  Student General Artist
37% is weird
Reply
:icondirtyseagulls:
DirtySeagulls Featured By Owner Aug 4, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
I BEAT IT!
Reply
:iconmuffaelucciole:
muffaelucciole Featured By Owner Aug 12, 2013
you won the even cloves of this apple -> 
Reply
:icondirtyseagulls:
DirtySeagulls Featured By Owner Aug 15, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
WHAAAA LOL
Reply
:iconmspaintdog:
MSpaintdog Featured By Owner Aug 3, 2013  Hobbyist Digital Artist
37% cool, 63% awesome!
Reply
:iconmuffaelucciole:
muffaelucciole Featured By Owner Aug 12, 2013
44% late thanks...
: )
Reply
:iconcatboy676:
catboy676 Featured By Owner May 28, 2013
37% of this is trippy
Reply
:iconmuffaelucciole:
muffaelucciole Featured By Owner May 31, 2013
37% is due to the apparent retrograde motion of the train..
Reply
:iconlushmontanas:
LUSHMONTANAS Featured By Owner Mar 24, 2013
I'M HAVING TOO MUCH FUN WOOO HOOOOOO
Reply
:iconshadow-creator:
shadow-creator Featured By Owner Mar 24, 2013
By the way, the game won't load for me. :(
Reply
:iconmuffaelucciole:
muffaelucciole Featured By Owner Mar 26, 2013
37% let it be...
37% browser..
: )
Reply
:iconshadow-creator:
shadow-creator Featured By Owner Mar 24, 2013
You know, I really love The Beatles.
I am the 37%!
Reply
:iconkrikonn:
Krikonn Featured By Owner Mar 24, 2013
37% of the myself is stimlated by this
Reply
:iconmuffaelucciole:
muffaelucciole Featured By Owner Jul 23, 2013
37% is due to the other 63%...
Reply
:icondevildogart53:
devildogart53 Featured By Owner Mar 24, 2013  Professional Traditional Artist
This is 100% the BEST one yet! I LOVE IT!

Keep up the wonderful and beautiful art.

Reed
Reply
:iconmuffaelucciole:
muffaelucciole Featured By Owner Mar 26, 2013
thanks, 37% reed
Reply
:iconmetal-bender:
Metal-Bender Featured By Owner Mar 23, 2013   Photographer
Amazing!:D
Reply
:iconaxelfirekirby:
axelfirekirby Featured By Owner Mar 23, 2013  Hobbyist Writer
whut the fuck?
thiss is awsone!
Reply
:icontetrisman64:
tetrisman64 Featured By Owner Mar 23, 2013
Nice!
Reply
:iconmuffaelucciole:
muffaelucciole Featured By Owner Mar 23, 2013
37% thanks...
Reply
:icontetrisman64:
tetrisman64 Featured By Owner Mar 23, 2013
37% you welcome...
Reply
Add a Comment:
 
×




Details

Submitted on
March 23, 2013
Image Size
1.7 MB
Resolution
700×600
Link
Thumb

Stats

Views
1,756
Favourites
32 (who?)
Comments
34
Downloads
11

License

Creative Commons License
Some rights reserved. This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License.
×